First posted on November 15, 2010.
Makes 24 halves, or 6-12 servings, depending.
- 1 dozen hard-boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayo, more or less
- 1 teaspoon yellow prepared mustard, more or less
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish, more or less
- 1 teaspoon ketchup, optional (the kid likes hers with ketchup; the thought just doesn’t appeal to me)
- Halve the eggs lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks.
- Mash yolks with remaining ingredients, except paprika.
- Taste and adjust to your liking. If you are James, you skip all the other ingredients and just use Kraft Sandwich Spread instead.
- Spoon or pipe the yolks back into the eggs.
- Sprinkle with paprika or my mother will lecture you.